At Collarist we stand behind the quality of our products and give you a one-year warranty valid from the day of purchase on leather goods (collars & leashes only). This warranty does not cover toys and other accessories.
Leather- If the leather unexpectedly breaks from material defect, we will send you a new collar/leash at no charge. Yay!
Hardware- If a rivet come loose or falls off, we will fix it at no charge to you.
Our one-year warranty covers defect in materials and craftsmanship only.
To make a warranty claim just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you. Happiness guaranteed!
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Due to the nature of leather and other materials our warranty does not cover natural wear and tear from daily love. Our leather, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered material/craftsmanship defects and are not covered within our one-year warranty policy.
Wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Scratches or dings on rivets
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching, scuffing or any color changes from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Damage caused by your dog such as:
- Rips due to undue stress
- Gashes and tears
Misuse, neglect, abuse & accidental damage such as:
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Damage caused by disassembly
- Third party alterations or modifications
- Improper use or Intentional damage
Any warranty claims associated with the below list of merchandise categories do not fall within our warranty policy.
- Final sale merchandise
- Merchandise purchased through retailers
All warranty requests must be processed and validated by our team.
- Proof of purchase from collarist.com and photos of the damaged product are required for warranty validation.
- Customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Collarist. We will take care of the shipping on the way back to you (only within the USA).
- We strongly encourage you to use an insured and trackable mail service on any items you send back to us as we are not responsible for any lost, or stolen package.